Donnerstag, 22. März 2012

This offer reports on a 30 minute delay.

And as a 30 minute delay starts looking more and more like 90 minutes, I keep searching for something meaningful to do in my future. I stumbled across a pretty promising university that offers quite a lot of musical and creativity-centered degrees, one of them's about Pop Music and teaches self-marketing, stage appearance, instrument and vocal training, producing and whatnot. Applications are already locked for this year's course but I think I'll keep tabs on that thing. Sounds hot.
What's also hot is the sun and what the sun is, too, is shining, currently. Weather is pretty badass, if it weren't for the fact that I'll head for work in about an hour this would be a great day. But it's spring and I don't know why, but spring always gets the better of me. I feel sad, unmotivated, I start dwelling in the past and recounting all the steps where I'd gone wrong somewhere down the line. It happens every single spring and it's a total bitch. Weather's nice, the sun's shining and I wonder how things would look now had everything happened a little differently, eventhough, as I mentioned before, my life is actually pretty sweet at the moment. Springtime plunges me into that hole every year around.
Then summer will come and it'll be all over, for then. Summer rocks. Then fall comes and it gets like this again. The reminiscence, the regrets.

Hm, let's check...

Nope, 100 minutes delay it will be.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen