Mittwoch, 21. März 2012

This is not an ordinary high.

So, hey. My long way to blog creation finally ends as I find a song title from my music dump that does not happen to be taken already. And man, did I try a shitload of titles.
Anyway, I don't even know. I guess I'll just keep updating this whenever I see fit and have some material stocked up to unload. I'm a musician, both live and producing. You might wanna check out www.cityglowing.com for my bands homepage, we got a couple of songs ready and up with a lot more pending and you can catch a glimpse of us live on, well, "stage". Yeah, we're struggling, but we're struggling in style.
If you like us we're always glad to hear that, both on here and on our homepage although you might have to navigate through a flood of spambots on our feedback page. It's quite a bitch, but the internet has its own rules, eh?

This blog won't only be about the band, actually its mostly supposed to be about myself. It's just that, well, it's ordinary. I obviously enjoy the fuck out of music. A quick look at my music folder:



God damn it's nasty to work with pictures on blogger. In essence, that will go down from FC Kahuna to Zombie Nation and it's a long way down there. I'll probably keep this blog going with lots of music-related content and I'm always excited to find new bands and artists and shit, so suggestions are welcome!

Another thing the fuck out of which I enjoy is SimCity. SimCity 3K Unlimited was, next to The Settlers II the first PC game I ever touched and I still love that shit. I've since moved on to SimCity 4 because of the sheer number of possibilities you get with DLC. That'll probably be another recurring theme here, whenever I got something to show off you will see it. You will.

Eh. I work as a checker at a supermarket, got done with school last year and am shit out of ideas where to head in the future. Drifter alert! I hope that I won't lose touch of my band, the music I make and everything as it is at the moment. 'Cause that's pretty sweet.

Until then,
Mercury summer,
in the afternoon, I hope you'll come back soon.
So just take your time,
I hope to see you.
                                        - Fightstar: Mercury Summer

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen