Freitag, 23. März 2012

Delay? Delay.

Has that mysterious offer paid yet? No.
I found out via eMail that I can still apply for the start of that pop music degree and that really got me motivated. The course is aimed at musicians, teaches all these neat things and at the end of all of it you'll have a Bachelor of Arts. Not the worst way to spend some years I figure, I'm already working on my application.
The university is in Osnabrück, which is about 200 klicks away from here. Yes, I said that military thing everybody says since CoD 4.
And so in case I get accepted I'll be placed staring down the barrel of a mean situation. It's not so far that getting back here for a weekend or so is impossible or hugely impractical, but it isn't around the corner either and every venture has its price. But maybe that's not only a downside, really. Maybe getting out of a comfort zone and getting on down the way requires some sacrifices.

On a completely unrelated but equally as important note, what the fuck happened to 9GAG? It was awesome half a year ago and then it hit facebo- ... right, that's what happened.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen